ICBC Licensed Instructors – now earn up to $55.00 per 90 minute lesson
For a limited time, we’re offering a $1500 bonus to experienced and ICBC licensed instructors who join our Academy. Call for details!
We have employment opportunities for driving instructors who have a passion for teaching in an innovative way – an instructor with the personality to build rapport with their students to help them become the safest drivers they can be. Right now, we have opportunities in various locations. Driving Unlimited Academy coaches now earn up to $55 per lesson and enjoy full student portfolios. We allow personal use of their school vehicle with no fees, deductions or other financial obligation. We cover fuel and all vehicle operating expenses including personal use. Contact us to learn the whole story behind what makes us the best school to work for.
Are you an owner/operator of a driving school? Would you like to skip all the admin time, vehicle expense and advertising needed to keep your school in operation? Give us a call!
Driving Unlimited Academy hires Full-Time Driving Coaches that will:
- Complete the Driving Academy training program. This is paid training that will give you the skills to present driving lessons using the most up-to-date methods in the driver training industry.
- Deliver expert training according to the Driving Academy integrated approach and curriculum
- Provide structured feedback to students and parents
Requirements & conditions:
- Basic computer skills such as Excel, Word and proficient with technology (iPad, smart phone)
- Must be willing to work evenings/weekends/holidays as scheduled
- Must be fluent in English, and multi-lingual skills are an asset
This job position also requires applicants to have the following:
- Valid driver license with full driving privileges
- ICBC Instructor License with GLP endorsement
- Clean drivers abstract
This employment offer is open to current BC Driving Instructor License holders with a minimum GLP Practical endorsement. To apply, email your resume including previous employment and education information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Instructor” in the subject line.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com